5 thoughts on “My Tourist Attractions!!

1. G’day Hannah,
    What a great Prezi about Los Angeles. I have been to a few of those places when I visited LA on holidays.

Was this the first Prezi you had created?

2. Hey Hannah,
    Hey there I love your blog it’s so cool.
    I like the video you posted on your blog.
    I’ve been to all the places in your video and I love the puppy on the top of your blog it’s so cute.
    I was wondering have you really been to Hollywood or if you just made a video on what you can see and do there.
    Even if you haven’t it’s really fun there.
    Talk to you later bye for now.
    -M.M.

3. Hey Hannah,
    My name is Magan Crum and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama, in Mobile, Al. I was looking over your Prezi and I was so amazed at your work. You would not believe that a twenty-one year old still could not figure this thing out. We had a blog post assignment and we had a choice to create Prezi or something else. I first went to the Prezi site and tried to do one. Although I am older I could not figure it out. I am sure your trip to LA was super fun. I have been there but I was a lot younger therefore I don’t remember. I look forward to taking my future children there to see the sites you have seen. Your uses of technology are excellent keep up the good work. I will be commenting on your post for one more week. I hope to see a new post soon.
    Magan